Plant Freeze Drier-300
PLANT FREEZE DRIER-300
Freeze drying is based on sublimation of a frozen solid sample, where the ice / moisture changes directly to vapour form, without going through a liquid phase. It is the only best method of drying to get < 1% residual moisture content in the produce. The produce is assured to have its original properties like taste / aroma and the analytical properties as applicable with minimum shelf life of > 12 months.
- Foods – Soups, Upma, Poha, Dhokla etc.
- Fruits – Mango, Watermelon, Apple, Pineapple, Chikoo, Kiwi, Strawberry, Sugar Cane etc.
- Vegetables – Spinach, Sweet Corn etc.
- Beverages – Coffee, Tea, Aloe Vera, Cold Drinks etc.
- Milk Products – Milk, Curds, Custard, Flavored Milk, Baby Foods, Whey etc.
- Others – Yolk of Egg, White of Egg, Mixed Yolk +White of Egg, Misc Agro Products etc.
Request a quote
- Indirect water Heater system (Induction).
- Hot water circulation pump.
- Hot water circulation piping from hot water tank to hot water pump to heating plates below trays in the main drying chamber
- Main drying chamber.
- Input Trays – 40 nos.
- Trolley For Trays To Be Stored in cold storage.
- Vacuum pump – 0.1 m bar
- Water cooling for cooling jacket of vacuum pump
- Roots Blower
- Connecting piping from main drying chamber to condensation chamber through isolation valve and from condensation chamber to vacuum pump to roots blower – exhaust.
- Isolation valve
- Digital Pirani Vacuum Gauge
- Refrigeration compressor
- Condenser System
- Control Panel An operating / instrument panel with touch screen having running mimic diagram & screens with RS 485 port & two way communication between PLC & Touchscreen, with safety interlocks.
- Connected Load : 35.14 kW
- Consumed Load : 24.59 kW
- Space required : 3.00 MW x 8.00 ML x 3.00 MH